Selection of heating chamber type of vacuum furnace
Release date： 2013-06-24 00:00 source： http://www.tamildailyserial.com Click：
Graphite screen type (hard felt and soft felt):
Suitable for general steel quenching furnace, annealing furnace, etc. It is also suitable for high temperature brazing, powder metallurgy material, ceramic material sintering and so on.
Metal screen type (molybdenum):
It is suitable for quenching, solution and annealing of materials with high requirements for furnace environment (such as superalloy, titanium alloy, stainless steel, magnet materials, etc.); vacuum high temperature brazing and sintering of powder injection molding products.
Metal screen type (stainless steel):
Suitable for tempering, stress relief annealing, aging, vacuum aluminum brazing and other low-temperature furnace.
Composite screen type (metal + ceramic fiber or graphite felt):
The inner surface is scour resistant, which is between the metal type and graphite screen type.
Related tags： 真空爐
Next： Selection of control system
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Vacuum furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace
- Selection of vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace